- Iwnicki,S., editor, "The Manchester Benchmarks for Rail Vehicle Simulation",
Supplement to Vehicle Systems Dynamics, Volume 31 (1999), Swets & Zeitlinger B.V., Lisse, The Netherlands, 1999
- Steffens, D., Murray, M., Establishing Meaningful Results from Models of Railway Track Dynamic Behaviour,
Proceedings of the 8th International Heavy Haul Association (IHHA) Conference, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, June, 2005
- Blader, F.B., Elkins, J.A., Klauser, P.E., Wilson, N.G., "Development and Validation of a General Rail Vehicle Dynamics Simulation (NUCARS),"
ASME-IEEE Joint Railway Conference, Philadelphia PA. April 1989.
- Elkins, J.A., "Experimental Validation of Multi-Body Programs" ,
- Wilson, N.G., Gurule, S., "Application of Instrumented Wheelset Technology to Transit System Research and Development",
ASME-IEEE Joint Railroad Conference, Boston, MA, March 1997.
- Elkins, J.A., Brickle,B., Singh, S., Wilson, N.G., Wu,H.,"Track Stucture Modelling with NUCARSTM and Its Validation",
Proceedings of 17th IAVSD Symposium, Lyngby, Denmark. August 2001.
- Shu, X., Wilson, N., Sasaoka, C., Elkins, J., "Development of a Real-Time Wheel/Rail Contact Model in NUCARS™
and Application to Diamond Crossing and Turnout Design Simulations", Presented at the 19th IAVSD Symposium, Milan, Italy, August 2005
- Kalker, J.J., 'The Computation of Three Dimensional Rolling Contact with Dry Friction,' International Journal for
Numerical Methods in Engineering, Vol. 14, pp. 1293-1307, 1979.
- Wilson, N.G., Gurule, S.,"Simulation of Wheel/Rail Interaction in Turnouts and Special Trackwork", Proceedings of 16th
IAVSD Symposium, Pretoria, South Africa. September 1999.
- Li, D., Elkins, J.A., Otter, D.E., Wilson, N.G.,"Vehicle/Track Dynamic Models for Wheel/Rail Forces and Track Response",
Heavy Vehicle Systems, International Journal of Vehicle Design, Vol. 6, Nos. 1-4, Pgs 345�359, 1999.
- Elkins, J.A., "Simulating High Speed Rail Using NUCARS: A General Rail Vehicle Dynamics Program"
- Elkins, J.A., Klasuer, P.E., Blader, F.B., "Applications Using NUCARS; A General Purpose Rail Vehicle Dynamics Simulation"