Download TOES™ 2018.1 – March 21, 2018
See the Release Notes for more information.
Older release notes:
Release Notes 2017.1
Release Notes 5.2
Release notes 5.1.1
Release notes 5.1
- Connect your TOES™ hardware key to your computer.
- Uninstall any previous versions of TOES™
- Download and run the installation program for TOES 2018.1
- The program will determine if your license is valid.
- If the license is valid, the install program will then allow you to download the full TOES™ Installation file.
- If the license is not valid, see below about updating your key.
- You can run or save the setup file.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install TOES™ 2018.1
Updating Your Key
We are not sending out new keys for renewing customers this year, so if you´ve renewed your license for 2014, click here for instructions on how to update your key.
There are no supporting files for TOES™ 2018.1
If you have any questions regarding installation of these upgrades and use of TOES™ 2018.1 please contact the TOES™ Help Desk at (719) 584-7192, Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. MST, or email us at email@example.com.
Please also use this number if you have any other questions about the TOES™ security keys.